Office/Warehouse and Yard near I-75/Fruitville

Office for Sale
Catylist Listing ID: 30185797
Property Subtypes: Business Park, Mixed Use, Office Building, Research & Development
Building Size (RSF): 10,127 SF
Gross Building Area: See Agent
Sale Price: $1,649,000
Unit Price: $162.83 PSF
Property Use Type: Net Leased Investment (NNN), Vacant/Owner-User
Class of Space: Class B
Sale Terms: Cash to Seller
Cap Rate: Undisclosed
Last Updated: 10/25/2018

Overview / Comments

78 (APN: 0219020030) and 88 (APN: 0219020041) Sarasota Center Blvd are included with the sale of this property.

78 Sarasota Center Blvd has a Tenant occupying 61% of the building until 2019, leaving the remaining 39% (3332SF) for the owner/user.

88 Sarasota Center Blvd is the 45,126SF lot directly adjacent to the property. Building is in great shape overall and ready for a new owner!

Total land size: 92,679SF

78 Sarasota Center Blvd: 8545SF office building with 1426SF warehouse on 47,553SF of PID zoned land. 2018 Taxes: $14,513.83
AND 88 Sarasota Center Blvd: 45,126SF of vacant PID zoned land. 2018 Taxes: $1,838.11

Please do not disturb Tenant.

Additional Details

Nearest MSA: North Port-Sarasota-Bradenton
County: Sarasota
Tax ID/APN: 0219020030
Zoning: PID
Highway Access: Fruitville/I-75
Total Number of Buildings: 2

View FullscreenMap

Demographic Statistics

Proximity: 3 miles 5 miles
Total Population: 12,528 89,000
Median Age: 45.57 48.59
Households: 4,800 38,619

Contact

© Copyright 2001-2018 Catylist. All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither My Florida Commercial Real Estate nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.