Catylist ID: #28816738
Sarasota Gated - 30 Unit Residential Development Site
Vacant Land for Sale
|Catylist Listing ID:||28816738|
|Property Subtypes:||Multi-Family, Residential (Single Family)|
|Gross Land Area:||3.13 Acres|
|Unit Price:||$797,124 Per Acre|
|Sale Terms:||Cash to Seller|
Overview / Comments
The Oaks Preserve Phase IV - Located behind the gates of the prestigious Oaks, this 3.12 acre development site was acquired through foreclosure. The site is entitled for 30 single family residential units. The zoning allows for up to four stories and great flexibility in the type of home product including single family detached and/or semi-attached residences, townhouses, or condominiums.
Universal Engineering Sciences completed a "Preliminary Geotechnical Exploration" and a "Phase I Environmental Site Assessment" in August 2015.
The Site is located in South Sarasota County about one mile south of Westfield Sarasota Square Mall on South Tamiami Trail/U.S. 41 South.
• Site is entitled for 30 residential units and can build to four stories
• Housing types permitted include single family detached, town house, villa, multifamily or coach house.
• Located behind the gates to the Oaks Preserve
• Clean Environmental Phase I Dated August 2015
• Favorable Geotechnical Report Dated August 2015
• FL Fish & Wildlife Letter stating site is "negative" (non-existent) for Scrub Jays Dated April 2016
Attachments & Media
|Nearest MSA:||North Port-Sarasota-Bradenton|
|Area Description:||Located behind the gates of the prestigious Oaks in south Sarasota County - Located about one mile south of Westfield Sarasota Square Mall on South Tamiami Trail/U.S. 41 South.|
|Development Name:||The Oaks Preserve - Phase IV|
|Proximity:||1 mile||3 miles||5 miles|
Bob Morris, JrSVN COMMERCIAL ADVISORY GROUP
|© Copyright 2001-2018 Catylist. All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither My Florida Commercial Real Estate nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.|