Catylist ID: #30319618
Harmony Palms - Venice
Vacant Land for Sale
|Catylist Listing ID:||30319618|
|Property Subtypes:||Multi-Family, Other|
|Gross Land Area:||7.14 Acres|
|Unit Price:||$196,078 Per Acre|
|Sale Terms:||Cash to Seller|
Overview / Comments
MASSIVE PRICE REDUCTION OF $400,000. BRING US AN OFFER!!!
Harmony Palms - Venice is designed as a 140-bed memory care and assisted living facility. Phase I is designed as a 56-unit dementia village, a unique concept, which received a warm welcome from the local community and county officials. Phase II is designed as an assisted living facility with 70 beds. The property is located in the historic, quaint town of Venice, which made a top ten list for the best retirement places in the US. Located on E. Venice Avenue, a highly traveled main thoroughfare running from Downtown Venice into the new residential developments on one end and pristine Venice Beach on the other end, the facility is also conveniently located close to the main interstate, I-75. This location should allow for a substantial number of drive-by visitors as potential leads. The property is just 5.5 miles from Venice Regional Bayfront Health Hospital.
• Groundwork is nearly complete - includes retention & drainage, pipes for water & sewer laid. Utilities available to site - need to
• Proposed Rental Rates: average of $4,500 per unit
• Estimated Annual Revenue at 93% occupancy: $7.1 million
• Estimated Operating Expenses at 70%: $4.98 million
• Estimated Net Income: $2.1 million
• Estimated Value "AS IS": $4.5 million (which includes $3.2 million land value; $400,000 in paid soft costs/permits/impact
fees; $900,000 in completed site work and materials on site).
Attachments & Media
|Nearest MSA:||North Port-Sarasota-Bradenton|
|Proximity:||1 mile||3 miles||5 miles|
Jag Grewal, PAIAN BLACK REAL ESTATE LLC MFCRE Member
Amy Lyon MacDougallIAN BLACK REAL ESTATE LLC MFCRE Member
|© Copyright 2001-2020 Catylist. All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither My Florida Commercial Real Estate nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.|